Trinity Church, Gothic Revival 1844
A frame structure was built by the
Episcopalians in 1809 was the first church building in Geneva. The present stone
edifice was built in 1844, adapted from a plan of Richard Upjohn, a notable New
York City architect. In March, 1932, a fire burned all but the side walls and
tower. Hobart Upjohn, a grandson, directed the rebuilding’s of the church,
replacing the wood clerestory, pillars and window tracery with stone.